[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? On what basis?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 12 04:27:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 12:43:44PM +1000, Brett Paatsch wrote:

> meaning the US, or the Bush administration, (I'm not part of any of those
> "we") deliberately lied or misrepresented the reasons for invading Iraq.

There's also wilful delusion, misrepresentation to self.  And choosing to
listen to the Defense Dept. instead of the State when Defense says "we'll be
welcomed" and State says "uh, maybe not".

As for Bush's intentions, this might be disturbing:
http://www.gnn.tv/articles/article.php?id=761

-xx- Damien X-)