[extropy-chat] mitochondrial quantum leap

Jacques Mathieu jacquesmmathieu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 06:22:53 UTC 2005

I read the posts on this mailing list fairly often
(when I have some free time), and I have to say that
this is one of the best posts I have read. It's
refreshing to see someone actually making an effort to
realize one of the goals that many in this group dream
of. Congratulations on your research. I'm doing some
work of my own at Rice University and I hope it gives
such promising results.

Jacques Mathieu

--- Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>