[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied overIraq? Onwhatbasis?

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:19:14 UTC 2005

I think it's really difficult to try to convince someone if you make
statements without linking to a source. A high level domain name doesn't
count (especially if it is your own site). That's like making crazy
statements and then backing it up by saying visit wikipedia.org or
nytimes.com or something else useless.

Since this thread has lowered down to calling each other dumb-asses and
babies, perhaps it's utility is too low to deal with.

BAL