[extropy-chat] overposting and fuel cell bike

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 14:46:51 UTC 2005

Ja, I read the specs and decided it wouldn't work *as a
motorcycle* but would still carry a lot of cool factor.  It
would be wicked cool, but not fast or cheap.  Gasoline
will be difficult to replace that way.  The good news is,
if all the peak oil jeremiahs are right, we can still run
some wicked fast and still highly fuel efficient motorcycles
on alcohol.  That would be a new day, if you go to work and
half the traffic on the road is on two wheels.  {8-]  spike