[extropy-chat] communication issues.

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed Jul 13 19:35:17 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 12:50:15PM -0400, John K Clark wrote:
> "David" <deimtee at optusnet.com.au>
>
> >What Samantha said was "If I was Iraqi I would almost certainly be in the
> >resistance and  consider those cops  turncoats to their own people."
>
> Wow, did she actually say that? I somehow missed that new gem from Samantha,
> and just when I was starting to think I'd too hard on her in the past. After

Right, because no one here would join the resistance to a power which had
managed to conquer and occupy (or try to occupy) the USA in the name of
bringing us better government.  And I'm sure we all think Robert E. Lee was
a crazy person for choosing to defend his state even though he allegedly
didn't approve of slavery.

-xx- Damien X-)