[extropy-chat] Re: Authenticity, extropy, libertarianism, and history

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 15:36:14 UTC 2005

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0300103050/ref=sib_dp_bod_toc/104-5818349-0666300?%5Fencoding=UTF8&p=S007#reader-link
> "One Atmosphere. One Economy. One Law. One Community."
>
> Given this view of the world, do we really need the national states?
>
> If we don't, then what should be in their place?

I happen to like the concept of the Franchise Organised Quasi-National
Entity from the Stephenson novels Snow Crash and Diamond Age. The
Common Economic Protocol is the whole of the law.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com