[extropy-chat] Re: Webcast: 1st Annual Workshop on Geoethical Nanotechnology

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 00:12:51 UTC 2005

This being said, when, again, is the event? I may be able to attend if
you can get me an invite, give some audience support... I could also
get some friends to attend as well if desired. Packing the audience is
a time honored way to establish a more realistic middle ground...

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com