[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq?Onwhatbasis?

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 15 06:35:06 UTC 2005

Spike wrote:

> Those who have indulged in Monday morning quarterbacking
> the U.S. presidency sure make that job sound easy.  Who
> shall I write in for your vice president?

Well heck Spike there are just so many fine candidates its to
hard to pick :-) The most important thing is to keep incompetent
and or dishonourable oathbreaking lawbreaking people *out*
of the job that is "just one heartbeat away".

Maybe John McCain. Maybe Teddy Kennedy. But these are
just throw away suggestions on 5 seconds thought. It really
doesn't matter so long as they are rational and not obviously
mentally defective and the impeachment process is up and
working just as fine and as smooth as possible, which is what
I'm sort of  thinking about, impeachment processes that work
just as fine and just as smooth as possible.

Get the impeachment process working well enough and
understood well enough and any bad apple President's
and vice presidents unworthy heads will just pop clean
off, legally and bloodlessly of course, with the simple weight
of public opinion on that finely prepared mechanism.

Brett Paatsch