[extropy-chat] Minarchism, Objectivism, Anarcho-capitalism etc

Marc Geddes marc_geddes at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Jul 15 08:05:13 UTC 2005

Rafal said:

"Funny, Marc is confusing objectivism and
anarcho-capitalism, rejecting
the referent of the latter using arguments from the
former, and
renouncing libertarianism as a form of
anarchocapitalism while
endorsing minarchism.

You OK, Marc?"

Rafal,

Once you seen one cult, all the other cults tend to
blur together in one's mind ;)

As to Minarchism, most Libertarians I know condemn as
'ideologically impure' any-one who thinks the
government has a role beyond regulating against force
and fraud.  I named quite a few goods and services in
the earlier thread which go beyond simple MInarchism.
In fact, on the FSP forums even pure Minarchists are
sometimes condemned as 'traitors to the Libertarian
cause' by the anarcho-capitalists.

For heavens man, when you are going to finally snap
out of your anarcho-capitalist lunacy?

---

THE BRAIN is wider than the sky,
  For, put them side by side,