[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq?Onwhatbasis?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 16:07:13 UTC 2005

--- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> > Those who have indulged in Monday morning quarterbacking
> > the U.S. presidency sure make that job sound easy.  Who
> > shall I write in for your vice president?
>
> Well heck Spike there are just so many fine candidates its to
> hard to pick :-) The most important thing is to keep incompetent
> and or dishonourable oathbreaking lawbreaking people *out*
> of the job that is "just one heartbeat away".
>
> Maybe John McCain. Maybe Teddy Kennedy.

You think "Splash" Kennedy would make a "competent" and "honorable" and
"non-oathbreaking" and "non-lawbreaking" president? The guy who killed
Mary Jo Kopechne in a drunk car accident? Who stands up for the
character of his raping and murdering relatives (two rapists plus a
rapist-murderer)?

Put John McCain through annual anger management classes and he might
make a decent president.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com