[extropy-chat] Lorrey - Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 18:15:45 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>--- Robert Lindauer <robgobblin at aol.com> wrote:
>

>>Why do you feel the need to provide appologetics services for the
>>Bush administration without pay?
>>

>Why do you feel the need to provide an outlet for stalinist propaganda
>groups and their sick conspiracy theories?

First, this isn't an answer to my question.

To answer yours:

I don't.  Most of the articles posted on thetip.org are either from AP
or NYT or Reuters or the Guardian or the London Times with a decent
amount of independant commentary.  For factual issues, AP/Reuters are
the preferred sources.  Are you claiming that AP/Reuters/Times/Guardian
are Stalinist Propaganda Groups?

>I realize you still have your skirts in a bunch over the election,

Well, the first election was illegally decided.  Technically the supreme
court is supposed to defer to the states in the matter who alone are
given the right to govern their elections.  There were significant
irregularities in the second as well both of them led to a theft
perpetrated on the American People.  Why do I say so, well, because it's
true.

>given you are allegedly a christian democrat who wildly supported Kerry
>(according to your posts at The TIP), but geesh, why don't you MoveOn????

Actually, I'm a libertarian (it says so on thetip if you'd been able to
read).  I'm just a -real- libertarian.  The kind that believes that
people should be free from the oppression of a large government enforced
by military might.  Hence my disdain for you pretenders taking over the
leadership of the libertarian party making it over in the image of the
modern conservative revolution.

Robbie Lindauer