[extropy-chat] Lorrey - Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Fri Jul 15 22:24:50 UTC 2005

 (7/15/05 10:37) Robert Lindauer <robgobblin at aol.com> wrote:

>You remain one of the reasons why the Libertarians are a joke party.  I
>invite you again to resign as soon as possible.

As a corroborating aside, I will point out that the willingness of the 'capital-L" Libertarians to tie their so-called principles in knots to support the current GOP's big-government, police-state politics is just a symptom of the underlying pathos of the party. Until the LP wakes up and realizes that its no longer the Reagan era, they will be missing the opportunity to influence and shape the American political debate. As it is, they are content to simply be Republicans who like pot and prostitutes.

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein