[extropy-chat] Lorrey - Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Sat Jul 16 03:49:29 UTC 2005

 (7/15/05 18:06) The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>But that doesn't answer my question. I want to know
>what party I most identify with. Every party I have
>examined would force me to compromise something I
>believe in to "fit in". The greens are a waste of
>time. The communists are just plain unrealistic. The
>democrats are too statist. The republicans are too
>jingoist and "holier than thou". And if this list is
>any indication, I don't even know what the
>Libertarians are. I guess my friends hit the nail on
>the head when they call me a Stuartarian.

Let me turn the question back on you. Why do you want to identify with a political party?

In my time, I've been registered Libertarian, Republican, and Democrat.  But I vote for whoever I feel most comfortable with, no matter what their party is.  From what you said, it sounds like you probably do too. So why do you care?

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein