[extropy-chat] Bugging Max More

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:19:52 UTC 2005

Maybe my questions to Max got lost in the flurry of post in the
"Authenticity..." thread, so I'd like to pose them again. I am
genuinely interested in the answers.

Here is a part of my earlier post directed at Max:

Max wrote:
> You don't have to like my (rather modest) change in views, but it is
> important to me to resolve these conflicting perceptions.

### Max, I wonder if you could briefly elaborate on the differences
between your current views and libertarianism. I greatly admire your
work, and it is possible I could yet again learn something new from
you. I am an anarcho-capitalist now, thanks in part to discussions on
this list.

<snip>

Is your disavowal of libertarianism due to a fundamental change of
your personal philosophy, an elaboration of it, or perhaps an
adaptation of methods to existing circumstances?

Rafal