[extropy-chat] The Annunaki, The Face on Mars, and the references to them both in the Bible.

david stiger stiger420 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:05:32 UTC 2005

Hello fellow extropians.  This is my first time posting on the list and I
would like to introduce myself.  My name is David Stiger and I am a student
in the Saint Louis University department of International Business in
Madrid, Spain.  My post is more or a question than a statement, but it is
something that I have been semi-obsessing about for the past year or so.

First of all, what do you all think about the possibility that humanity was
actually created by a superior race referred to by the Sumerians as the
Annunaki?

Secondly, why doesn't a discovery as seemingly important as the Cydonia
region of Mars get more attention from NASA?

Why does there seem to be an unmistakeable connection with the Freemasons
and the origins of Civilization as we know it?

After I get some opinions on these topics I can go a little further, but for
now I will leave it at that.  It feels good to finally participate in this
infinitely interesting list.  I look forward to reading your responses.

David Stiger
"A man can be destroyed, but not defeated."  -Ernest Hemmingway