[extropy-chat] (no subject)

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Jul 20 02:57:23 UTC 2005

The Avantguardian wrote:

>So why do the Masons
>get all the credit for running the world? Aren't my
>fraternity brothers and I good enough to be the Secret
>Rulers of the World? Or what about the Boyscouts of
>the America? I'll bet you a lot of famous people were
>in the boy scouts. So why isn't there are conspiracy
>theory about them?

You poor benighted fool.

The Boy Sprouts are controlled by the Society for Creative Anarchy,
which is in turn controlled by the phone company.

But that's just a blind alley. The REAL conspiracy is that the
Multinational Oil Companies are controlling the International Cocaine
Smugglers, who are controlling both the Parent-Teacher Agglomeration and
the Men in Black.

When, oh when, will the TRUTH come out??? ;-)

Joseph