[extropy-chat] Anniversaries are such human things...

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Thu Jul 21 03:07:50 UTC 2005

Stuart wrote:

>Of all the silly anniverseraies of humanity, this is a
>really good one. Good call Joseph, it would have
>completely escaped my notice otherwise.

How old are you, Stuart? Old enough to remember watching (and caring about)
the landing?

I find that I can no more forget Moon Day than my own birthday, the way an
earlier generation can never forget December 7. Of course, I knew who flew
which Geminis the way my friends knew Roger Maris's stats.

-- David Lubkin.