[extropy-chat] ET is a Bacterium

Acy James Stapp astapp at amazeent.com
Thu Jul 21 16:04:51 UTC 2005

Or perhaps there was a long succession of somewhat chickenish
creatures, followed by a whole bunch of more-or-less chickens,
and then quite a few almost chickens, and then someone arbitrarily
draws a line, et voila, /gallus gallus/. The placement of the
line depends on whether a chicken egg is an egg containing a
chicken or an egg coming out of a chicken. I choose to consider
it an egg containing a chicken, so the egg came first :)

Acy Stapp