[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Jul 21 18:54:36 UTC 2005

Evan,

I am not gay and found your messages extremely offensive.

These phrases

>I guess inside I feel that homosexuality should be treated not as a new
>race of people, all of us running with open arms to give them equal
>rights, but as the biological anomaly that it is.

were something from western cultures >100 years ago, thankfully longer
ago than my lifetime. I never would have thought I would encounter
these (bigoted and narrow-minded to a razor's edge) words from a
new person on this list.

Amara