[extropy-chat] Transvision 2005, Caracas

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Jul 22 14:50:24 UTC 2005

>I am listening to Nick Bostrom's opening speech at Transvision
>2005<http://transhumanismo.org/tv05/>in Caracas, Venezuela. The WiFi
>connection works flawlessly and everyone
>here can check email and the web. Everything is webcasted to the world. Kudos
>to Jose Cordeiro and the organizing committee for their great work.

Most of the video frames in my VLC are dropping :-(
(the error message says that maybe my computer is too slow ?! )

Still.. it is impressive to be connected at all, given the
distance/connections involved between here and there.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI)
Roma, ITALIA     Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it