[extropy-chat] Transvision 2005, Caracas

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 20:16:44 UTC 2005

Thanks.  I tried that and got errors of the form:
access_http: cannot connect to videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080
access_http: cannot connect to videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080
access_mms: cannot connect to videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080
main: no suitable access module for `http://
videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080/'

This is on my PowerMac G5 under Tiger.

- samantha