[extropy-chat] Transvision 2005, Caracas

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Jul 22 20:36:15 UTC 2005

Samantha
>access_http: cannot connect to videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080
>access_mms: cannot connect to videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080
>main: no suitable access module for `http://
>videoconferencia.cnti.gov.ve:8080/'

exactly the same errors as I am receiving right now, but not earlier
today, when I could actually connect and hear/see pieces of things.
This error must be some problem happening on their side.

Amara

(you can pass the time (for two mins ) listening to me, instead,
talking about Amara's adventures in Italy trying...life...and science
in Real Audio format, click 'Ascolta'
http://www.radio.rai.it/radio3/terzo_anello/scienza/mostra_evento.cfm?Q_EV_ID=140044&Q_PROG_ID=344
and jump 7 and a half minutes into the broadcast )