[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Sat Jul 23 00:06:58 UTC 2005

Harvey Newstrom wrote:

> OK, Mike.  You are totally right.  Quite a number of these items can
> be contracted via a business partnership (like an S-corp).  I totally
> forgot about that possibility, even though I am currently in an
> S-corp.  This certainly does create a legal partnership between the
> members that given them rights or privileges in relationship to each
> other.

Now THAT's how I spell romance:

"Do you, Adam, take Steve to be your limited-liability partner, to have
and to hold your designated assets as co-officers of the corporate
entity designated "Adam and Steve, Inc." (hereafter referred to as "The
Corporation"), to assign those privileges and powers as defined by the
Incorporation Act of 1954 in the State in which the corporation is to be
formed (a registered corporate agent for which shall be designated
should you both move from the state of incorporation), for as long as
you both shall retain the corporation as a legal entity in its state of
incorporation (designation of the dispensation of corporate assets
having been already registered with the State in your organizing
documents, subject to modification through exercise of the applicable
paragraphs of the corporate bylaws), subject to the Incorporation Act of
1954 and any applicable Federal statutes and those regulations of the
Internal Revenue Service, which shall or may subsequently, apply?"

"Umm... may I consult my attorney?"

;-)

Joseph