The Future of Love. was Re: [extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change, biology, last post, post, etc.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 19:03:45 UTC 2005

At 10:08 AM 7/23/2005 -0400, Bret Kulakovich wrote:

>Does it need such grand inspection and justification? Does eye color?

What the other Damien said.

If the basis of eye color were unknown -- strictly optional, strictly
inherited, developmentally mutable, imposed or heavily biased by culture --
it surely would be of interest to enquiring minds. However, "grand" and
"justification" are completely gratuitous terms to introduce accusingly *in
the context of my post*, I would have thought.

Damien Broderick