[extropy-chat] Ultra-hard-line Islam report on bioethics

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 01:56:36 UTC 2005

On Jul 23, 2005, at 7:26 AM, Mike Lorrey wrote:

> --- Joseph Bloch <jbloch at humanenhancement.com> wrote:
>
>>  From the folks who want to re-establish the Caliphate and quite
>> literally conquer the world:
>>
>> http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.org/english/books/pdfs/cloning.pdf

Oy vey, and here they are on "our side" - and look at the names on the
roster, a veritable who's who of the Republican Party:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Remember, our "them" is their "us".  The first step toward peace is
recognizing your enemy is relevantly like you.  The most foolish
mistakes made in war are when you think your enemy isn't relevantly
like you.

Robbie Lindauer