The Future of Love. was Re: [extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change, biology, last post, post, etc.

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 01:17:13 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> >... Thus they engage in penis fencing...
>
> > The Avantguardian
>

> Penis fencing?  What is that Avant?  You mean they
> have sword fights with them?  owwww.  Or they
> attempt to sell stolen penises?  Double plus owwww.

Yeah I know it's hilarious but I didn't coin the term,
anthropologists did. The male bonobos rub their
penises together. I guess it's the bonobo equivalent
of "drop the soap". :)

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson