[extropy-chat] earth humor

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 01:16:14 UTC 2005

The earth laughs in flowers. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I just got back from a motorcycle/backpacking vacation
at Mount Rainier.  They had just the right weather
conditions to have the most outrageous flower display
I have ever seen, in at least 30 times I have been
up there.  I am not really that much into wildflowers,
but this was something to see.  If you hustle on up
there in the next couple weeks you can still catch
it.  Gina Miller I think lives in that area, and
Robert Bradbury.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/233629_wildflowers22.html