[extropy-chat] Why I am No Longer a Libertarian Either...

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 14:27:08 UTC 2005

>      Something at least as atrocious as the Boston
> Massacre needs to occur in order to tear the masses
> away from watching Britney Spears shake her ass.
> Without something to rally the people around, you will
> just be labeled another nut case that went postal or
> worse, a terrorist.

Friends, this whole Why I Am No Longer A Libertarian
thread is making me squirm.  Let us take it over to
ExiFreedom, shall we?  Mike, that was your intro cue:
please comment on what ExiFreedom is, what it does, and
why most of this discussion is more relevant there than
on the Exi main list.  Thanks!