[extropy-chat] Eminent Mike's domain

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 22:24:25 UTC 2005

I'm not going to make fun of Mike, I wish I had the intestinal fortitude to take on scotus justices. I'm too afraid of government officials because one of them gets together with one of his connections and says, "take care of this pissant who is bothering us in court, will ya? Dig up some dirt on him, will ya? T'anks" You need pull to go after someone in the government.
As long as due process is being pursued, no outright threats or extortion, then this is harmless at worst.

To hear what Mike had to say, so you can suitably make fun of him, see

RealPlayer: http://www.nhpr.org/audio/audio/ex-2005-07-27.ram
Windows Media: http://www.nhpr.org/audio/audio/ex-2005-07-27.wax

-- David Lubkin.

http://mail.yahoo.com