[extropy-chat] Eminent Mike's domain

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 28 14:45:54 UTC 2005

 (7/27/05 16:55) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks everybody for the support. One of the things I didn't get to
>mention, as I was cut off, was that we've found some curious
>information in our research on these two properties: both were assessed
>by the same private firm, despite being half a state away from each
>other, and both were undervalued by 50% or more... we are investigating
>other high officials property assessments to see if there is a
>pattern... as Drudge says, "developing..."
>
>There was an article on the Breyer story last night on Free Market News
>Network, and a local paper, the Valley News, interviewed me this
>evening.

I haven't listened to the NHPR interview yet due to bandwidth issues (i'm without my broadband right now),  but I hope that you suggested some suitable plausible "economic development" projects in the Kelo vein that would be a better use of Breyer's property. Sometimes, the only way to get a point across is to force the chickens to come home to roost.

In any case, keep up the good work on this issue!

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein