[extropy-chat] Eminent Mike's domain

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 04:10:22 UTC 2005

The story has apparently taken on a life of its own. My local paper,
the Valley News, interviewed me the other day, and now their article,
along with plenty of 'telephone game' distortion, has appeared in
WorldNetDaily, NY Times, AOL News, among others. Fan mail has started
to come in. A radio show out west wants to interview me.

I am told that there are now federal marshals posted at Justice
Souter's home in Weare full time. When a reporter went to Breyer's
property in Plainfield, his caretaker told the reporter to get out or
he'd call the cops. The fun is starting.

Now comes the hard part: walking the walk. I've decided we need to
start an organization just for this project. The LPNH is for electoral
stuff, not this, and the Coalition of NH Taxpayers focuses on tax
issues. So I'm going to launch the "Constitution Park Foundation", and
I need to find somebody to set up and manage a site to receive
donations and time commitments.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com