[extropy-chat] LUDDISM: Help keep 'neo-luddism' wikipage up

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 17:23:43 UTC 2005

The closest I think is Neal Stephenson's Metaweb.com, but that is
focused mostly on his fiction, though I've taken advantage of the
opportunity to write articles on transhumanist, ancap, and libertarian
ideas that he includes in his books. There is currently an effort
underway to really annotate The Diamond Age well. I've been working on
Snow Crash and Cryptonomicon as well as his Baroque Cycle books.

--- Bryan Moss <bryan.moss at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Do we have our own wiki?  I've been thinking lately it would be nice
> have a database of our opponents so that, if you're replying to an
> article or engaging in a debate, you can just type in the names of
> the
> people and organisations involved and get all the information you
> need.
> If it was kept private (or parts of it were, at least) we could even
> scan/OCR relevant books and articles.
>
> BM

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)