[extropy-chat] New Email List: TransTelevision

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Thu Jun 2 23:08:35 UTC 2005

The sharper observers among you will have noticed that I cc'd my
heads-up about tonight's Prime Time Live segment on life extension to a
new email list, called TransTelevision at yahoogroups.com.

It's something I've set up to allow us to share those kinds of
announcements, letting each other know when television shows of
potential interest to the >H community are coming up. From the
description on Yahoogroups:

"A place to receive timely alerts regarding television programs that are
or could be of interest to the Transhumanist community. This will
include mostly science-oriented programming related to biotechnology,
artificial intelligence, space exploration, etc. but could also include
certain science fiction programming and other fare as well."

It's moderated to avoid spam, and I'll be looking to appoint some other
moderators if it seems to be popular.

You can sign up here if you have a (free) Yahoogroups account: