[extropy-chat] Euphamism and misspellings.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 04:51:18 UTC 2005

On Jun 4, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Russell Wallace wrote:

> On 6/5/05, Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Russell, did you look at the link to the Virtual Human Embryo site?
>>

> No, you're missing the point - my opinion on that topic happens to be
> the same as yours. I do not have to personally subscribe to the
> minority view to object to a state of affairs where holders of the
> majority view do not see themselves obliged to observe civilized
> standards of discourse.

Calling my response to Mike in the context of what he actually wrote
uncivilized is utterly unjust.  When I repeatedly and gently ask you
to reexamine the context and reconsider you launch into a series of
generalizations and suppositions about where I am (and presumably
others are) coming from that completely fail to support your initial
judgment much less justify your continued insistence on making a
mountain of a molehill.

- s