[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public!Filmateleven.

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 16:32:44 UTC 2005

--- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Mike Lorrey wrote:
>
> > --- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> >>
> >> I had enjoyed discussing abortion with you but when I asked
> >> you if you'd checked out the Virtual Human Embryo site you
> >> didn't tell me.
> >
> > I have now. IMHO anyone who thinks a 56 day old fetus is a 'clump
> of
> > cells' is insane.
>
> Me too. Well in a sort of way of thinking of "insane".

I would put it that someone who believed a 56 day old fetus was a clump
of cells with no rights to exist is someone that should be under
scrutiny for sociopathic tendencies.

> But I haven't met anyone in real life that actually does. At 56 days
> there is a lot of tissue there and something that looks quite a lot
> more like a child then like just a clump of cells.

I'd like to hear Samantha's view on this. 56 days isn't even two months
yet, well within the first trimester that most women tend to believe is
their rightful period to execute an abortion without guilt or remorse.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com