[extropy-chat] GREAT NEWS ABOUT TRANSVISION 2005: Gaceta Científica

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 06:36:45 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

     TransVision is really getting ready to be the best, the largest and now the most accredited transhumanist meeting in history!

     The President of the National Academy of Sciences will be giving the welcoming speech, and you can see that they even link to our TV05 banner, on the bottom left of the web page of the Narional Academy of Sciences:

http://www.acfiman.org.ve/

     We are now working also to have the Minister of Science and Technology as well:-)

     Looking forward to hosting you all in the best transhumanist show ever...

     TransVisionarily yours,

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse