[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Filmateleven.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 06:56:29 UTC 2005

I did not engage in flames.  Mike did.  He was trolling for a fight.
I refused to play.  If you think I did wrong then I am probably done
with this list.  I have about had it with being abused by Mike and
having no one back me up.  It SUCKS.  I have had it with attempting
to steer clear of the mess and take a minimal stand only to be tarred
as equally belligerent.  This is UNJUST and I will not take it anymore.

- samantha