[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs inpublic!Filmateleven.)

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 7 00:43:54 UTC 2005

  -----From: Samantha Atkins
  To: ExI chat list
  Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs inpublic!Filmateleven.)

  On Jun 6, 2005, at 12:50 AM, Brett Paatsch wrote:

    Samantha Atkins wrote:

      I did not engage in flames.  Mike did.  He was trolling for a fight.   I refused to play.  If you think I did wrong then I am probably done  with this list.  I have about had it with being abused by Mike and  having no one back me up.  It SUCKS.

    I backed you up.
  OK. Yeah. Partly at least.  Thanks.
  ***Me three.
  Olga

      ....................... I have had it with attempting  to steer clear of the mess and take a minimal stand only to be tarred  as equally belligerent.  This is UNJUST and I will not take it anymore.

    This thread has gotten off topic. The "famous author" that "self destructs
    in public" seems to have left it.

  That was a good idea.  Time to do likewise.

  - s