[extropy-chat] PHREAK OIL: Saudi says they have more than we need...

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 18:43:32 UTC 2005

--- Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050609/D8AJUUQ82.html
> Top Saudi Says Kingdom Has Plenty of Oil
>
> Jun 9, 3:27 AM (ET)
>
> By ANNE GEARAN
>

> WASHINGTON (AP) - Saudi Arabia has plenty of oil -
> more than the world
> is likely to need - along with an increasing ability
> to refine crude
> oil into gasoline and other products before selling
> it overseas, a top
> Saudi official says.

If this is true, then Iraq was a COMPLETE waste of
money and lives. Especially since Iraq's democratic
training wheels are being lubricated with American
blood. Unless of course you are Dick Cheney, in which
case you won the lotto. I think I would refuse that
man life-extension technologies, if I had them to
give. The world is better off without him.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson