[extropy-chat] what to do

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 04:11:31 UTC 2005

I would keep the idea futures book in the works, with special work on
the PAM. It should be ready to hit the presses if and when a new major
terror attack happens. This would get you on all the news programs,
testifying before congress, etc. and you can point the finger at those
who killed the PAM.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com