[extropy-chat] Death

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Wed Jun 15 00:20:34 UTC 2005

As much as we may disagree on many things,  this one we do not.
Life is precious. Yet too many brush death off as a "passing" or "moving
on". It is the strength of people such as yourself that will one day
eliminate the necessity of death. Your work toward that end will be even
greater with your experience. Never think that his life served no purpose.
His presence touched you and through you, everyone you have touched. I wish
you the best.