[extropy-chat] destroying gardens?

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Wed Jun 22 13:37:55 UTC 2005

giorgio gaviraghi wrote:

>copyright infringement, while despicable, don't kill
>people but may hurt the wallet of overpayed performers
>in the show business.
>They may hurt jobs in the west when it refers to
>manufacturing goods as well and that's more serious.
>In reality this reinforce my opinion that we need
>global laws in a global society and the right of
>global intervention to enforce them when they are not
>respected.

Which is a recipe for more Iraq wars ie wars fought on charges  trumped
up by the latest empire.
Hey - I bet all those missing WMDs have gone to Iran! Better invade just
in case.
And if they're not found it must be because they are in Syria!

Anyone else got any oil who might plausibly be accused of WMD
possession? [Ain't is fun watch those suckers trying to prove a
negative? - the more the say they don't have them the more they can be
accused of being liars...]

And yes, copyright infringement would certainly end up a cause for war
now that the West is divesting itself of manufacturing capacity. It's
all we have left (apart from a powerful military establishment].

And while we're at it, we may as well invade Holland for openly
permitting the sale of cannabis (a DRUG!) .

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org