[extropy-chat] Nanoparticles linked to chronic lung diseases

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 25 01:39:04 UTC 2005

Oh, Oh.....Just what I wanted to know....... I'm a walking test rabbit
for the processes you mention.
For 3 years I operated a farm tractor with a cracked manifold and I am
sure sucked in several hundred hours of
that sweetish smelling nano-puke a diesel engine puts out.

What concerns me is the residual nano particles that might become
incorporated into lung tissue
and continue to generate "silent inflammation" over a lifetime.