[extropy-chat] [Civil] NH development company seeks eminent domain on Souters residence.

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 21:26:58 UTC 2005

Actually, it is a project I and Ed Naile, of the Coalition of New
Hampshire Taxpayers, have been working on.... Good to see its getting
coverage.

--- Bret Kulakovich <bret at bonfireproductions.com> wrote:

> Since so much of our list talks about individual rights and freedoms
> (or, lack thereof), I thought many of you might enjoy this news.
> A private developer in New Hampshire is approaching the Weare, NH
> Board of Selectmen seeking the property at  34 Cilley Hill Road, the
> residence of Justice Souter, to develop a hotel complex.
>
> It does not appear to be a hoax.
>
> http://www.freenation.tv/hotellostliberty2.html

We are mulling a theme park that will have rides such as "The Black
Hole: Your taxes at work", and "The Slippery Slope: Bill of Rights
Erosion". The hotel will be built like a concentration camp or a slave
ship/slave quarters and will serve gruel in the restaurant...

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com