The Oath of Enlistment was Re: [extropy-chat] Re: Meta: Too far

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Jun 30 14:32:11 UTC 2005

Ah, of course. And not aimed specifically at you, Brett. The list in
general seems to soften its structure when things speed up. I think
it is thermodynamics.

Anyway - I merely spoke up because my mail.app uses referencing for
threads (as many do) and I click on one message and they now all
illuminate. =( So I thought I would lament to the list.

]3