[extropy-chat] Faculty X

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 11:17:15 UTC 2005

Yep.  The notion that atheists are missing some faculty is pretty lame.
  Personally I am by nature contemplative and mystical AND logical and
rational.  I deeply appreciate things on the religious side.  I have
had to learn to consciously chose my stance from all these aspects.  I
possess more of "faculty x" than many who are active adherents of some
religion or other.

- s