[extropy-chat] dear abby

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 14:57:17 UTC 2005

Dear Conflicted in California,

It is important for a number of reasons that you
tell your lover the truth. She may be hurt and disappointed, but
she will also understand. By the way, it is important that you be
examined by a doctor and learn how to protect yourself from catching a
sexually transmitted cyber virus.  It is even more important that you learn
how not to be pressured into having sex just to appease her. So level with
her NOW.