[extropy-chat] Recommendations for cognitive enhancement drugs?

Neil Halelamien neuronexmachina at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:34:57 UTC 2005

Does anybody have any recommendations regarding drugs, nutritional
supplements, and other methods for cognitive/concentration
enhancement? Have any of you tried such items or know people who tried
them? I'm particularly interested in how effective they are, their
cost-effectiveness, and any side effects.

I've already come across resources like the Cognitive Enhancement
Research Institute (http://www.ceri.com/), but I'm interested in
personal thoughts and experiences.

A slashdot story I submitted on the topic some time ago:
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/20/2352239&tid=191&tid=14

I'm going to spend the next few months studying for grad school quals,
and I need all the help I can get. :)

-- Neil Halelamien