[extropy-chat] Atheism in Decline: meme map

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Mar 8 01:17:41 UTC 2005

in a sim  consciousness would be primary  in a matter of speaking.
Primacy of Consciousness vs. Primacy of Matter has been a long standing
bifurcation in philosophy although usually called by other names.

Victor Stenger has done work for some time debunking "quantum
mysticism".    One example is here

http://www.meta-religion.com/Physics/Spirituality/
quantum_metaphysics.htm

- samantha