[extropy-chat] Atheism in Decline

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:53:30 UTC 2005

As you say, it depends on the definition og God. If we take the
definition that most people must have in mind, that God is a being who
stands outside the universe, created it and can  intervene at will
(this btw is compatible with a simulation theory), there is no way to
assign a probability on the basis of available evidence.
G.